Cathrolls UK trading as Cathrolls care provides high quality standard homecare and support tailored to individual needs to keep our clients safe and comfortable in their own homes. Our aim is to support our clients to maintain their individual chosen lifestyle. At Cathrolls care, we believe in individual uniqueness and preferences in need, so we provide you with the home care and support that you want, when and how you want it. We recognise it is your life and your care therefore it must be your way and you are always in control.
We offer flexible home care services with time ranging from 30minutes Check call to 24hours live-in care. We can provide short term care following an illness, frailty due to old age or because your regular carer needs to take a break. With our dedicated team of reliable and well trained carers, you are in safe hands.
- We assist with helping you to get up in the morning to have a wash, bath or shower, dress up and have breakfast.
Remind or assist you take your medication and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at meal times.
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list as well as help you to put all the shopping away.
- Help with cleaning, laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends, family or going to church or club.
- At the end of each day, we can assist with getting ready for bed, sleep-in service or waking support.
Please contact us at Cathrolls care to discuss how we can together create a specially designed service to meet your individual preference needs.